Reviews for Through the Closet Door
Kaleema chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
Now, that seems like a journal entry a normal teenager would write... Haha, and I totally agree with you about your style being more fun to read, it really shows more of the characters thought process. Sorry, I just had to say something, not that I wanted you to change it or anything. This is a very interesting story and I am enjoying the little trip you are taking us (the readers) on through Alex's brain. Good job and I am looking forward to exploring your other stories and finishing this one.
Thanks for the reviews, and I really want to update, but I don't have access to a computer to do that yet. I'm stuck reading and reviewing until I get internet at home.
Kaleema chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
I am enjoying reading this. One nitpicky comment because I tried to write in a journal once... What about hand cramps? Some of Alex comments are the type that you think on the side and they just go by quickly rather than getting put into the writing. Don't get me wrong, you are doing a great job following a train of thought, but the pencil goes slower than the keyboard and both are slower than thought. Good job and I am looking forward to reading on.
Kaleema chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Oh my goodness. What a fun begining to a story. I like your character very much and your use of the first person was a great way to express him. You have a good flow of words and the emotions in your writing is just plain fun. Good job so far and I look forward to reading more.
DKiplan chapter 22 . 7/11/2004
Ah, Alex has my perfect combination I enjoy on men. Black hair and blue eyes, plus he wears glasses. *drools over men who wear glasses* *cough* Anyway I like the discriptions of both Alex and Josh. Alex should just give up on avoiding Josh. He's his friend and even if he doesn't tell him how he feels he should throw his friendship away because of fear. *hugs both Josh and Alex*
DKiplan chapter 21 . 7/11/2004
So short. *sniffles* Me want more. Josh, yes, I love Josh too. Can't he be bi- its possible right. Such strong feelings in a few short paragraphs. This story is just so wonderfully emotional.
Teperehmi chapter 22 . 7/11/2004
That was really good! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Firgof Umbra chapter 22 . 7/11/2004
Looks like you're still going strong!
That's good news for me, because I'm still hunting for the next chapter of my fic. (
You know me, all about the world of Serzahnk and never able to write it. Uhg. But yeah. This was cool, and I couldn't find much wrong with it.
There is one minor thing though, you changed alecks, in the last entry, to Alex. Does he call himself Aleks, or is it just a simple case of human error.
Regardless, hoping to see the next update! Keep writing.
Khenna chapter 22 . 7/10/2004
What in the world is Josh up to...? Trying to make him look better probally, but why? Oh I dunno, just update soon!
twenty-first day chapter 20 . 7/7/2004
Hey, i've been reading this for a while. It's good, i must say. And woot for Toronto, and Canada!
-Tiffany
Khenna chapter 20 . 7/6/2004
Interesting charactor development as he starts to really understand how he, as gay, thinks...
An Inside Joke chapter 20 . 6/28/2004
Kinda sounds like Aleks is in denial.
DKiplan chapter 20 . 6/27/2004
So he does like Josh, hm, interesting. I have to admit I wouldn't mind if the two were to hook up, but I don't know about Josh. He's straight though maybe he is Bi. Or maybe he's one of those guys that is just nice to everyone so its hard to read if they like someone or are just being friendly. Boys are so confusing. *laughs*
jamez chapter 20 . 6/27/2004
i think Alecks has a good idea about avoiding josh. Maybe he should tell him though...oh i don't know. I hope it all turns out ok in the end.
Great chapter. I was begining to miss the first person. anyways, tootaloo for now
Update soon
Jamez_
DKiplan chapter 19 . 6/25/2004
I officially love this story. It is truly fantastic. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I like Josh. Don't know much about him, but I really like him. Can't wait for more!
DKiplan chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Wow, that was such a great start. I really think I'm going to love this fic. Just wow. Off to read some more.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »