Reviews for Through the Closet Door
Krazie Jamie chapter 13 . 5/23/2004
oo, it's not getting bad at all, acually, it's been great from the start but I haven't reviewed for a while and it was nice to read this story again. I missed it.
James_
But I feel sorry for Alex. It's the worst to hate yourself and I hope things get better for him.
Firgof Umbra chapter 14 . 5/23/2004
You have NO idea how much I wish there was a '' button on the bottom of the screen. ~_~" I want more!
Lol. Yeah, you've done a /really/ good job getting your character here down.
Write more!
(P.S.: Yes, I am also comfortable with my HETEROsexuality. Kinda odd, isn't it? P Still find stories like this interesting! Sorta like an old Greek tragedy spliced with modern-day Hemingway or something. Cool!)
Firgof Umbra chapter 12 . 5/23/2004
Whew. Gotta stop reading so I can review my thoughts! _"
You've got a nice story coming so far! Just keep it on coming. I'm very impressed with your diary format so far. Warm-up? Hah. This must be a Work out! _
An Inside Joke chapter 14 . 5/23/2004
I feel sorry for him. I hope he figures things out soon.
ConfectusPapilio chapter 14 . 5/23/2004
Poor person...hes going through alot right now...
An Inside Joke chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
Good, his friend finally found out. I really want to see how everyone else reacts.
Khenna chapter 12 . 5/19/2004
Very nice update, this could be interesting what happens on monday because of all this...
Khenna chapter 11 . 5/19/2004
VERY, very, short update, but then again, journal entries arn't always long. Can't wait for the next update, want to know what happens at the party.
FoolishBeloved chapter 12 . 5/18/2004
another excellent chapter /_ por Alecks, run for it boy! *protects him*
Phoeaix chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
I've finally gotten around to reading this, and well I like it
This chapter was short (but hey my last chapter for Searching for Revenge was as short as this as well)
Well I can't really think of much more to say right now (I have a massive headache and shouldn't really be on the computer right now - not that I have a new one or anything)
Looking forward to the next chapter, may it be soon
ps - I'll review Shadow Stalker and the last chapter of Sorcerer of Selen later(couldn't focus my whole attention on them eariler, way too distracted by other things)
An Inside Joke chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
That was short. . . . and kind of graphic. . . . but interesting. I'm waiting for a longer chapter!
Jamez chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
Well, Alex isn't really free since he is still hiding the truth from some people, but I'm happy for him. Finding that site and all. Perhaps in time he will be totally open about it. But I understand why he isn't, I mean, he doesn't want to get the crap beaten out of him!
Update soon
James
Jamez chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
Good chapter, kinda short though. The dad has a good point and Alex better not have gotten her pregnant! Grr, he's in for tough times if he did. What an interesting dinner conversation in the future for him and his future gay lover...hehe
James
About the Jalina thing, I was actualy not really thinking when I wrote that chapter and I was thinking the name Marina but it just turned out Jalina, sorry about that!
Khenna chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
Yeah, it was rather short, but it had very nice charactor development.
Khenna chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
Well, my sex ed. teacher isn't to bad. No, she is bad, but the class is hilairous. My class has all those smart kids who make fun of the teacher and get her back with her own words. There is nothing, NOTHING more fun then getting a teacher like that back! I like sex ed, great fun and humorous. (she always puts a quote on the board, and we tell her she needs to cite her sources, she doesn't usually. So we do it for her! Today I think the quote was by Fredie Prince Junior the I, yeah, weirdness)
Anyway. I think an interesting twist to this story would be if she got pregnet, very bad mess. I don't know if you have an idea where this story is going, but if you don't, I think that could make a nice twist.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »