Reviews for Through the Closet Door
FoolishBeloved chapter 8 . 4/30/2004
Woohoo! go GSA! Greatchapter by the way /_
Nothing else to say really, but the chapter does show up for me...may just be because you fixed it already though.
ja ne
Loki-sama
Angel 864 chapter 8 . 4/30/2004
How interesting. I have to hand it to you, this is quite a unique story that you've written, and it's just a "warm up" to your other stories. Well, gosh, after reading this I'm frantically mashing buttons to get to your other stories. Your characters in this story are amazing, the only thing is that I wouldn't have taken Josh to react like that, but you saved it with revealing stories of their youth. Great flow and feeling. Keep writing!
An Inside Joke chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
Wow. His friend figured that out fast.
Khenna chapter 8 . 4/28/2004
I love these kind of chapters. I don't know why I like this story so much, but I think it is because the charactor seems to jump out alive. I love how you keep this guy fleshed out, he is interesting to become familiar with. You have an excellent voice style of writing. I enjoy reading it much.
Jamez chapter 8 . 4/28/2004
Aww, I like Alex’s friend, Josh. He seems really understanding and yet again reminds me of someone I know. I found that chapter, how do you say it? Uh, cute, I guess. Sorry if that’s not what you were going for, but it was cute when Josh kept saying the Alex was gay out loud and then he kept telling him to be quiet. I could just imagine what that conversation looked like. Hehe. I hope Temika isn’t too hurt when Alex tells her the truth, IF he tells her…but he has to! I’m sure she’ll understand.
Oh, Sam (I still like calling him the creepy book guy)has got to be gay, or one against them. Alex could get into a world of trouble if he is an anti-gay guy. I’m sure it will all work out for the best, however, journals don’t always end happily…
Well, I’m really looking forward for the next update and I’ll be checking back tonight to see if Sorcerer of Selen is updated! (Try every five minutes! Ok ok, I’m exaggerating. Every hour at the most!)
James _
Michael Buble is awsome! Hehe, sorry I'm such a quack.
Khenna chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
Good. Good.
I like the way this story is unfolding. Now we get to the main plot. We can expect more often entries, right?
This is going to be interesting story, very interesting...
Jamez chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
Achk De Liba! Hehe, sorry but I can't believe he finally admitted it! Now I really look forward to the next chapter! Grr, I hope you update soon as in today or I might be able to last until tomorrow without spontaneously combusting, but no longer! Well this was extremely good from the begining but now it's even better! Just one thing, I get get the immpression that people just sleep with anyone at this school of Alex's. Geez, whats our society coming to? That wasn't an insult to your story or anything. You're just showing us the bitter truth.
Can't wait till the next update! (but you probably know that now)
James! _
On The Verge Of Spontaneous Combustion, Woe Is Me!
FoolishBeloved chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
Yay! it's letting me review this now! Great story, i love how Alecks keeps arguing with himself, it's great. /_ update soon, ne?
ConfectusPapilio chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
Interesting chapter. Made me laugh a bit, last comment. Next chapter is going to be interesting.
Glad you have chapters waiting after I've been gone for a weekend.
ConfectusPapilio chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Everyone is allowed to have writers block (I currently am suffering Editors block).
I don't know the stereo type for a gay man, so I can't help you there...
An Inside Joke chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
Another very interesting chapter. I'm not really sure what to say, but your story's really good.
Jamez chapter 6 . 4/24/2004
Yey! Thanks for updating! Hehe, Alex's character is really developing. He really a nice guy. That whole chapter was about how he should think Temika is good looking and debating whether or not he wants to sleep with her. It was very entertaining. I can't beleive he said yes though. He did say yes, right? Well anyway, I eagerly await your next update. Please make it soon. I love this story.
An Inside Joke chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
Well written. I feel sorry for Alex, but at the same time, I find myself thinking Vasil is right about the antidepressants.
Jamez chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
well it's 8:00 in the morning and I was just about to go to school but I had a few minutes and thought I might check to see if you updated and you did! Yey! I loved it and also thanks for reviewing my uh report I may get a decent mark now because of you. anyway, gtg don't want to miss my bus!
Shadow chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Hi,
My name is Shadow and I'm gay through and through. I find your story facinating due to the fact that you project the image that you have no idea about how a gay lives and can do so well in writing it. However, you have missed a minor thought; what about the openly gay, such as myself, who are accepted by almost everyone and if not by everyone has no enemies? That is me.
Usually its a guy that my sexuallity makes uncomfortable and its only a matter of time before it gets to their ego and they come after you. For me it was a sexy muscled tenth grader, I am myself a sophmore, that comfronted me. Well regardless to say in the virbal fight I made him look real bad and in the hand to hand combat, unfortuneately for him, martial arts are a second nature to me.
My point, all gays are not soft like a female, some of us are, well, men.
Just thought I'd tell you about it and I look forward to future chapters.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »