Reviews for Listless are the Outcasts
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
so i saw a bunch of your poems in a friend of mine's favorites list and decided to check you out. decided if you're bold enough to out and say your goal is 15 reviews per poem, well, heck, then you deserve 'em. though i daresay i can't review 'em all...be that as it may...so this is the first one i looked at...just cause i like the word 'listless'. oh, and be warned...i'm really clueless when it comes to reviewing poetry. i'll read it, and appreciate it, but ask me to comment and i'm totally lost. so. with that in mind...

very interesting poem here. simple but meaningful. that last line is really sad, too...but i like it.

and now i'm going to read more, since i'm not accomplishing much by blabbering about nothing here. -.-
Fiontari chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
"I do not want to be alone". Who does? Being alone is an awful, soul tearing experience.
Hawke
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
heh, I think I can relate to this piece
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
thats really cute and meaningful. its nice
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Interesting. Makes me think. The way you've repeated the verses... I haven't seen that before. Very... intriguing.
Karasu
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow. You wrote a short poem? :) I enjoy the saying of much with the usage of little. The repetition really does it for this piece. You are an artist.