Reviews for Friendship
I like it too
Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This was great. (:
Fiontari chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Ever notice how the author of a poem or piece of writing never sees their work like others do? Anyway, a great verse on the power of friendship. I like the way you did the last two lines.
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This isn't all over the place! It captures the concept of Friendship so well. I like it... My favorite line is "A single candle burns for you among millions" ...I like to think of my friends as a Candle, a Light to guide me. You've captured that perfectly.
Keep Writing!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
it is kinda all over the place but it mirrors friendships bc friendships are all over the place... its good though.
sunstormed chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
metallic...i agree with Karasu no sei- interesting choice for a taste of friendship. great poem though, i really liked it
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Metallic... now that's a unique word to describe friendship. I like your work, it gives a different-but-relatable (is that even a word o.O) view. Very satisfying, except the end.. I dunno just that word, befriend, just doesn't seem to suit the piece. But otherwise it's a great poem.
Sara Bickley chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Beautiful poem! You create such a sense of goodness and peace.
There is what seems to be an unfortunate typo, though: Did you mean draught, rather than drought?
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hmm... I like it too but I don't know why either. The beginning makes me think of sucking on a penny... but then that image doesn't make sense for very long so never mind I said that.