Reviews for Guardian, Friend
The Forgotten Cookie chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I've felt this way about alot of my friends so it really touched me. I love the way you word this, it's so creative and just awsome overall. Please write more!
Fiontari chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I remember this, I wasn't sure if you posted it or not. Looks like you did. I remember those days when you tried so hard to help me. I really appriciate you being there when no one else was. Thanks. Magnificant poem.
Hawke
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
My best friend is going through some...hard times. This poem says it so perfectly. It's unbelievable how much I hate the fact that I can't fix it for her. I hate to see my friends stuggle, and I hate it even more when there's nothing I can do... But I know just being there helps. And it REALLY makes me mad that some of her other best friends that she's know for half her life are now deciding to leave...
Anyway, awesome poetry. I like how you compare it to a battle. That's really what it is... Great use of rhyming too.
Keep Writing
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
magnificent!
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*winces* I know... My friend says that she just doesn't fit in... with the rest of us, and that makes me feel really sad, and I try to help her, but she just... can't see past something. *sigh* Thankyou for putting this into words.
Karasu