Reviews for Hello
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I really like this poema nd it is very touching yet unnerving.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
i loved that! i looked at it and thought, oh i can't be bothered. but though short, it made sense with a definite flow and some inspired lines.
RachelNaede chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
OMG this is exactly how i feel today. i feel like if i died or went away noone would care. all i want to do is disappear. leave this earth and never look back. but if i do that then i know i will never become what i want to be. i want someone to love me and be there for me what i want is a boyfriend who i can talk to and he will listen and just someone who i can always feel safe around. i really want someone. o and i dont always cry. its just that... well thats how i am. I feel all depressed and alone. NO one loves me. i have been shut away in a corner with no light. im all alone. Hey your poem is really great sorry about telling you my problems. i just wanted to get them off my chest. Sorry you know i love all your poems. They are awesome sorry if i soung all depressed but YOUR POEMS ARE AWESOME DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT well i got to go. i might be able to check my email tomorrow at the library. talk to you then.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
You really put a nice end here! Thanks for adding me to yor faves _ I filled mine up too fast