Reviews for Angels Among Us
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This is an awesome fic. ) I love it. It's really cool. _
Crucified By The Devil
Sir Keilah chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
how very interesting, I quite enjoyed it, especially the can of mace, that is a good starter to all relationships, ┬┐no? How did she know his name, did he tell her or did she just know it? That part seemed a bit awkward. Otherwise good though. Short and simple.
-Keilah
(oh, and in response to your question, I don't know if that piece will continue or not, it depends how depressed I am. I tend to work on that one when I need to say something about my life)
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Brilliant again. IT all flows very nicely, it's not too fast either. Touching and sweet! And I like the last line too. Creative that someone actually helps an angel to realise something, not the other way round.
Enray chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Niicce! This story is top-notch. You've done a great job. A reminder, with a neat twist, about what real beauty is. v -
Sorcha Jade chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hey, that was beautiful. I'm writing a story on religion too, if you wouldn't mind taking a look at it. You are obviously very spiritual by the way you right. You didn't throw religion in the reader's face but you showed its beauty through your words and that's what real religion is. I'm writing about Christianity in my case, but I would love for you to take a look. Thanks.
monkey chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
aw. That's good.
Zimre chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
A touching story with a sweet ending. Also unusual, in that it is a human who helps an angel, rather than the other way around. The writing flows along nicely, too, drawing the reader in.