Reviews for Ebony Fields: Confessions of an Almost Rock Star
pixiewings25 chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
DUDE I LOVE JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC! if u like johene vasquesz then check out Foamy! PLZ UPDATE SOON! LOVE THE STORY!
Stargaezr chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
"land of a thousand rain clouds"

"I am so not overreacting"

Best lines EVER (again) Lol. That's great! I like the whole non-conformist to real person thing that's going on! That's cool! Can't wait for future chapters Xtee!
Stargaezr chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
"I no longer doubt that Deagen got the pencil stuck in his foot all by himself." "“Hi.” I said, shaking his outstretched hand. “Karri Greene. I mean, I’m Karri Greene. Well, really I’m Caroline Greene, but everyone calls me Karri. Nice to meet you.” What can I say? I’m about as smooth as a gravel road."

Lol. BEST QUOTES EVER! Haha!I like how you have it as a whole Journal thing too! That's cool! :) Anywho, I'm gonna go watch King Arthur With mom now. I'll read Chapter 2 when I get back! L8er!
Roz chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
hey! now what's all this? even MORE stories by the amazing Kris...and I wasn't informed? heehee..jk. I like this story! Karri's tres cul! haha...i loved the stalker boyfriend...that's HILARIOUS...and i see you're using real life experiences...the ceiling fan incident! heehee. I like the diary concept to the story too!
Miss Wallflower chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Not too bad! I liked this and am looking forward to seeing more. Karri seems like someone who would be fun to hang around with. Props on creating a likeable heroine (or is she an anti-heroine?) Good job and keep writing!
No Wonder chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Good ideas! MoosesNOTmeeses prety much sumed up about paragrahs and starting a new line for dialouge. Use a spell check too. ;-) Other than that sounds great, update soon, please!
moosesNOTmeese chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Your main character has a really cool voice, gives this story a great style, and all the little details you throw in make it even better. You do *really* need to split up the paragraphs some more, they're too long, and start a new line for dialogue, but apart from that it's real fun. I hope the characters Coren and Marissa don't turn into cliches, this has the makings of a great, interesting and original story.
And if you're wondering about shillings, which we, uh, still use in England today, there's 12d (12 pence) to a shilling, 20 shillings to a pound. :-D