Reviews for Wild Spirit
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Yo! Last one for the day, I think.
"Fresh strength in defying height" - How do you defy HEIGHT? You might defy gravity, or falling, or the wind... but height?
Nonetheless, as one who loves the essence of flying, the poem's theory rings true! Well done.
Ruatha
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Awesome. I like it a lot. Very nicely done.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I'm jealous of your haikus. Seriously, you do a good job. I keep a binder of my fave poems by other people, so you mind if I print some of your stuff out and save it? I really like these.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on chapter 3. I'm really glad to hear that you liked it.
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
wonderful job!
i love the words that you used to describe the situation. )
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I like how you worded this haiku... especially the line "Trying hard to fly"...
BLOUWHO chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
i think that i have already reviwed this poem but i wanted to give you a messege...i really need my "Chingy " CD out of your CD player in the front room please don't forget to bring it to school tomorrow! Cary would have a fit if he knew that it was your house so will you please bring it to me?
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
These are actually quite good. And considering that most people get better at these with practice, I can't wait to see what you turn out later on.
lyv
Brandy Bear chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
this is really pretty and i have a great respect for people that write haikus god knows i cant write them good job
Brandybear
teh tarik chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Breathtaking, and, like the title, wild with that sort of unchained feeling. And somewhat adrenalin pumping as well. Great job.