Reviews for Courtroom
KM Barringer chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow... hope you got an A on it, because I loe this one! Even if you didn't, here's an A from me!
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is very well written. I really like the imagery you used...it really added to the atmosphere of the story. Great work!
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow, this is interesting! The mood and tone you have set for this piece are just perfect for the senerio. I also liked how you never said what he was accused of. That added a nice element of mystery to this story! Very well written - I liked it!
CoolBeans18s
Niph speaks thing won't let me login chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Your description is wonderful, Abunai.
I was a little disappointed, though, not to know what the man was charged for. I guess that's an element of your writing that is so intriguing. You never fill in all the blanks, which keeps your reader reading.
Great Job!
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Sorry for reviewing late, I was on vacation.
This was pretty good. Different, as you said, but good. You depicted the suspense very well, it was almost like a movie or something. Excellent work
Getuie chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
One mistake I'm going to note first (at least I think it's a mistake) "that is was of no consequence to him" - that IT was?
Well, as you've said in the note it was to practice descriptions and your descriptions made the story basically. I mean, we don't really know what the dude did or what evidence was against him or anything in terms of story. It was the focus on the admosphere that kinda made it, you know? And your descriptions are better than mine... I can't describe to save my own life *winks*.
Keep practicing at it. I know you're more keen on poetry and haiku's in particular, but I'd love to see how you'd fare in writing a story.
PainKiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
There is kinda cool there, Chikara! I liked the mood and tone that you were able to set with your vivid descriptions. Only thing that would be needed to change was the tense in "what¡s more, that is"; that should be "what was more, that it was". Other than that, I enjoyed it very much!