Reviews for Hidden Chains
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Angsty indeed, but it seems to lack the poeticness of your more recent poems. Never the less, the emotion is there. Nice!
Hawke
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
sounds like it would make a good song. I recommend trying to get it published.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
ah, wow. nice nice style. i love how your styles always vary. i never know what to expect when reading ur stuff! ah the suspense! wow!
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Me encanta el stanza segundo del fin.
Voy a pensar ahora.
(Lo siento, pero hablo en español cuando consigo pensativo.)
Y estoy solo en español uno y mi gramatica no está bastante bien.
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Oh my this was really twisted as you said, but very inspiring. You have done a great job even in the structure etc. We can all feel trapped and contorted by hate and other feelings but it is up to us, with the Help of God, to overcome that and this poem illustrates that. Lovely
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
One word - WOW! (Oh, okay, fine, maybe I can spare a few others as well...lol) This was really good! I can't really describe what got me about this poem, it was just so...real. Excellent job, keep up the good work! :)
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Aha! Spiffy ending!
Though the rest was nice and angsty... very angsty! *grins*
Love it!
Karasu
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I was thinking Dr Jekel and MR Hyde for awhile there... Is that last line right? Should it be falls? Anyway, that aside O I think I need some ice cream or something. The imagry in this poem got me depressed. (Not that that's bad, the fact that it makes me feel something shows it's good poetry). Yay you!
The Mujah chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow. I'm seriously impressed. You're a member of my favorite authors list.
You're a goth, aren't you?
Mujah
Ryan Patrick Bailey chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Very different and interesting writing for this one, as compared to your others. I think this is one of my favorites Your last line "Thus fall hatred" is incredible. I loved it!