Reviews for Language of the Soul
Night Dragon's Flight chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow. That's good, really descriptive! Sorry for the short review but I dunno how to say anything else... love it though! Congrats and keep writing!
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Aww! That is really pretty! I feel that way sometimes, and i LOVE it!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Awesome! You are free to you be, enjoy who you are. I like this one, very much querido. Keep you the amazing work!
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I think the the rhyme (which mine is lacking) works well, it keeps the beat which I do not in mine. I suppose I think your way of writing about music in this poem is better. What do you think of the anti poem to "On a night of rapture"? "Trapped" is also about music too. Thanks for reading my stuff. I am looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Keep writing and good luck
Nine Iron
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I love what you can do with words. And once again, you've ephasized the world's need to just live.
One suggestion...You used a comma at the end of every line, and in the stucture of the entire sentence it isn't needed there. It makes it broken up and a little harder to read. The poem itself is very good though.
By the way, I am absolutely honored to have "True Beauty" on your list of Favorite Stories! Thank you so much!
This has absolutely nothing to do with your poetry, but have you heard of LIVE? I think you would like them...
~Keep Writing!~
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i love ur use of format! truly inspirational. sorry my reviews all sound alike. im attempting to vary them but there are only so many words for outstanding... omg! found a new word! outstanding... havent used that one yet... ;)
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*is completely enraptured*
*starts singing and bouncing around*
That is so beautiful!
*sigh* if only I could have the musical talent to make up a tune to it... ah well. I try :P
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
hm...i like it but there's something about it that's not absolutely captivating. i especially like the end, and i enjoy the theme of being free and letting go but...there seems to be something missing. overall: not bad