Reviews for By the Oceanside
Mynix chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I like this, it is very calm and peaceful to me..
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
O! I liked this. The imagery is very vivid and everything here is very well written! Nice job!
Vani W.T chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
All I can say is: "What happened?" (The poem is obviously revisiting some past experience). I like this one, too . . .
TygirSky chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is very discriptive. it seems very elusive, and for me understanding it is like trying to catch morning fog in a net. I can't understand it's whole meaning (maybe i will one day) but i like the sound of it and it seems to flow.
oh, and in my reveiw of "Wisdom's Curse", i put 'god' instead of 'good' by accident. sorry _
~TigerHawk
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I like this...great job! It's about one of my favorite places...the ocean! Keep up the great writing.
LonelyPenguin chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
HI JESS~ me cliff ar~
oh well~ i figured out who is it now~
thx to connie~
u r so good at poems neh
oh well~
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Why did ya put that liddle bracket thingy in de summary? ruins it ya noe? well, to whoever reads these reviews, the best lines are swifty's!
~Never the same~
Linnet chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This was wholly touching. You captured the spirit of the ocean perfectly in your simple yet powerful language. Good job!
-Linnet
lebuffle chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That's really beautiful, SwiftSkySilver, and congratulate WaterKokoro, too. It's a lovely comparison of dreams with the sea, and I love the image of the drifting dreams foregoing onward into the distant horizon. Good stuff!