Reviews for By the Oceanside
Mynix chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I like this, it is very calm and peaceful to me..
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
O! I liked this. The imagery is very vivid and everything here is very well written! Nice job!
Vani W.T chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
All I can say is: "What happened?" (The poem is obviously revisiting some past experience). I like this one, too . . .
TygirSky chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is very discriptive. it seems very elusive, and for me understanding it is like trying to catch morning fog in a net. I can't understand it's whole meaning (maybe i will one day) but i like the sound of it and it seems to flow.
oh, and in my reveiw of "Wisdom's Curse", i put 'god' instead of 'good' by accident. sorry _
TigerHawk
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I like this...great job! It's about one of my favorite places...the ocean! Keep up the great writing.
LonelyPenguin chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
HI JESS me cliff ar
oh well i figured out who is it now
thx to connie
u r so good at poems neh
oh well
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Why did ya put that liddle bracket thingy in de summary? ruins it ya noe? well, to whoever reads these reviews, the best lines are swifty's!
Never the same
Linnet chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This was wholly touching. You captured the spirit of the ocean perfectly in your simple yet powerful language. Good job!
-Linnet
lebuffle chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That's really beautiful, SwiftSkySilver, and congratulate WaterKokoro, too. It's a lovely comparison of dreams with the sea, and I love the image of the drifting dreams foregoing onward into the distant horizon. Good stuff!