Reviews for Sight
dark stars grace chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I agree, why must everyone devote all their energy to become someone everyone else will like? nice poem, good job.
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
i like the irridescent butterfly terminology, this poem makes one think, nice poem
dragonsdream13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
very original.. i like it a lot. good job.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*grins at old memories* I remember when and where you go the idea for this poem. So beautiful even with the question of being able to see what you see.
~Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
outstanding!
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This is a really lovely poem, I can see everything thayt you described. I understand that confusion, then anger, then awe. You have done a great job. It's really lovely. I say lovely alot but I mean it sincerily
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Beautiful poem. It expresses the hope that you have in this world. That's something I need. But anyway, great poem, and thank you for reviewing my stuff.
Angerona chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
The idea of people hidding here indivusality is breath taking...when you spend a lot of time here you see people who have nothing more to do then open there wings and take flight. This is a world of poets, of dreams of music makers and it makes me smile to see it. The real world, seems to want to hid this love, this indivuality. I can't yet tell why. People fear what is diffrent, and to them all the same is good.
Great poem really made me think, keep up the great work.
-Angerona