Reviews for Sight
dark stars grace chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I agree, why must everyone devote all their energy to become someone everyone else will like? nice poem, good job.
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
i like the irridescent butterfly terminology, this poem makes one think, nice poem
dragonsdream13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
very original.. i like it a lot. good job.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*grins at old memories* I remember when and where you go the idea for this poem. So beautiful even with the question of being able to see what you see.
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
outstanding!
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This is a really lovely poem, I can see everything thayt you described. I understand that confusion, then anger, then awe. You have done a great job. It's really lovely. I say lovely alot but I mean it sincerily
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Beautiful poem. It expresses the hope that you have in this world. That's something I need. But anyway, great poem, and thank you for reviewing my stuff.
Angerona chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
The idea of people hidding here indivusality is breath taking...when you spend a lot of time here you see people who have nothing more to do then open there wings and take flight. This is a world of poets, of dreams of music makers and it makes me smile to see it. The real world, seems to want to hid this love, this indivuality. I can't yet tell why. People fear what is diffrent, and to them all the same is good.
Great poem really made me think, keep up the great work.
-Angerona