Reviews for With Every Sin
meka chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
i would like to know when you are going to continue this story. i like it a lot and i check the site everyday for an update so please update soon
Elle chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
I don't have an account here on FP, but I am a writer, and I've been following your story since the beginning. (I just now figured out that non-members can review. xD)

In any case, aside from a few errors in flow and grammar, this is the best, most entertaining piece of work that I have ever read on FP.

The story is original and well-represented and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Please update soon!

And count this as 12 reviews, because I would've doen so for every chapter had I known it was possible. xD

Love, Elle
JeneyaStorm chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
okay :) havent reviewed any of this story but imma review now awesome chapter and can your please skip a line between paragraphs this thing is close...

so good so far

wait Sadie's pregnant?

this story is happening fast!
Scriber08 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
I'm really enjoying this story and how its developing. There are several things I like includiing your use of descriptions to make the story come alive without going overboard. It's pretty realistic to the time period, and I can really sense the complication of their relationship, because Nathaniel's family expects him to marry a someone of their choosing. It reminds me of my story and how marriage is arranged by the families with love having little to do with it. By the way, he almost gave Sadie away there. lol. I wonder how this will end. Anyways keep up the good work.
SpanishHazel14 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
omg omg plz plz plz keep goin this story is amazin and this chapter made me cry but aww they have a little child together plz tell me that Nathaniel will come back because if he doesnt i will die
Juice423 chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
So glad you updated! Loved it!
GrownFLgurl chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
First, thank you so much for the update. Excellent chapter! My heart is breaking for Sadie, Nathaniel, and Peter.

Wasn't Anna pregnant with another man's baby? Is that the baby she lost?
iman1234 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
please update soon:)
Marreb chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Very beautiful and moving story, I wish you could write the continuation. In general, I learned this from Beethoven, as a writer you must follow the idea you have set in mind from the beginning and not be deterred from it. Criticism is good but that is just what it is criticism, what some do not like/need correcting, others will find beautiful and perfect. I'm a writer and I think your story has all the qualities a good story requires: well-rounded, believable characters and plots, emotional, etc...

Follow your ideas not the critcis'.
Juice423 chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
This is way to sad!
GrownFLgurl chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
WHAT! NOT CONTINUING! Why? You can't leave us like this Mo. We need closure...
GrownFLgurl chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I love your prose. Your writing paints a very vivid picture, and this is especially challenging when writing a time piece. Well done!

I noticed your work isn't complete. Hopefully, you might get a chapter or two in soon? Hint...hint. :-)

I'm takin what I can get!

Thanks for sharing your work!
GrownFLgurl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Well done. The first chapter is very interesting and very inviting. You really feel the tone of the era.
lapaige chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
PLEASE continue it is going to drive me crazy not nowing wat is going to happen..U have to finih it please?

Do you plan on finishing it?
fictionfrenzy78 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hooly Guacamole!That was highly entertainning. Such intense drama and passion. I loved it. There must absolutely be a sequal to this one. It left me speechless.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »