Reviews for With Every Sin
Samana Cay chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
aw. i do hate a sad ending, but that was just a great - NO, fantastic - story dangnabbit!
JusticeWriter chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
So little Sadie is pregnant, eh? Terrible time to get writer's block and not finish this story. Shame on YOU! :(
citable chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
i really like to see an update of this story it is very good
Scarlet Ibis 24 chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
That entire first half made absolutely no sense at all. You totally skipped over what happened with Sadie in the library. I mean, was she raped or just molested? How could you skip an integral scene like that? Skip over Nathaniel's reaction, whatever it was? How did he diffuse the situation? You cut out a huge chunk of the story, and for the life of me, I don't understand why.
role chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
UDATE like omg UPDATE!
lX Carpe Diem Xl chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
I am SO happy you decided to continue this. Like I said before I'm absolutely in love with it. Every chapter has me anticipating the next. Nathaniel and Sadie are such great characters and I can't even hate Anna. And now this little cliffhanger at the end...is so very cruel! I'm going to go bonkers waiting to see how Nathaniel reacts to her condition...
Kiki chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
O...is Sadie with ...Nate's child? Hm...Poor Sadie, poor Nate. ANd I dislike Anna. She is a witch, although I can understand from her viewpoint that husband should be loyal... but there's just he fact that her 'husband' doesn't love her. ;) He loves Saide. Dun dun dun... *drumroll*
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
...OMG!IS SADIE PREGNANT?DEAR LORD, PLEASE UPDATE . on another note, I'm so glad that you decided to continue this. i almost couldn't believe it when i saw the author alert in my mailbox!overall, I think the only thing you need to watch out for is typos and than that, your word choice is excellent and it really reflects the emotions of all the characters!
Galiena Faehler chapter 10 . 12/31/2005
It's a shame that you won't be continuing this wonderful story. True, there are a some grammatical errors and other whatnots, but I hope that one day you will continue it. The subject you chose for this story is indeed a tough one, but I think that you have done a very nice job.
Fanatic461 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Gee, this was a pretty impressive story. Bravo! You really got into describing the characters well and made them believable. Personally, I think that few people can pull that off well, and you did a very good job at it.

I think that the little flaws here and there are hardly noticeable (except for the "anna/ann" one, but that was no biggie), and I hope that you'll decide to continue it again one day, since the story itself did not seem hindered in any way (IMO). From the looks of the other reviews, you've really got your readers hooked! US POOR SOULS! LOL. :P

Anyways, again, very good job.

Cheers!
aims80 chapter 10 . 12/16/2005
Well I haven't reviewed so far but have just read through everything you've written and then the reviews- that was after reading this AN- and I hope you're not stopping the story because of people's comments. Besides the editing process can always be done later on. Whatever the case I thought you had the basics of a good story here and I liked it. Cheers.
gene kelly chapter 10 . 12/15/2005

seriously, i'm extremely dissapointed.i was so into this story and i'm really shocked that you're just going to give up.
Strawberry122 chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
Are you kidding me? I don't care if you correct things or not. It's good how it is. You should totally finish it. I really wish you would. But it's your choice obviously. Just know that it was a good story. Nathaniel and Sadie should've ended up together.
IX Carpe Diem XI chapter 10 . 12/14/2005
Ahh! No! You can't get us hooked and then cut off the supply! Well, actually, it's your story so you can do anything you like, but I don't really understand...

I really loved With Every Sin. You're such a wonderful writer and like I said I love your characters, and although there are grammatical errors, that's okay! Every story has them! I wouldn't say they are hindering your story but if you feel they are then it's good to see you obviously care about the quality. I'm really sad to see this story discontinued and wish you would at least consider editing it in the future. In fact, you don't even have to edit it because there's more good traits than bad, but you have something great here, something that could easily be found in many people's favorite's lists. Look at how you have 54 reviews for 9 chapters-I've seen 30 chapter stories with 4 or 5 reviews...obviously you've got fans.

I'm not pressuring you to write against your will or anything, I'm just saying that I really like With Every Sin and if you ever do decide to continue it, I will be a faithful reader. I've never been able to start a book without being able to reach the ending, or else it drives me crazy, haha. Anyhow, I still hold out hope that you will one day be inspired to continue this intriguing tale! And if not, it was good while it lasted!
hmph chapter 10 . 12/14/2005
dont bother correcting then!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »