Reviews for With Every Sin
Strawberry122 chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
I'm soo glad you finally updated and a lot too! I've been waiting to see what happens. I love forbidden love stories. I would love to have Nathaniel and Sadie end up together, but find someone for Anna too. She's sweet to comfort Nathaniel when he's torn between decisions. Write lots more! It's good.
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
The fire of passion heats and warms but it also burns and destroys.

...I absolutely love that I love this chapter and the last nearly made me cry. You are a great author with immense talent, and I deeply admire the way you have with words. Many of your sentences are more so poetry than prose and I can clearly picture the story in my head, along with feeling the emotions of the characters.

please please PLEASE update .
S. Renee chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
At first I wasn't sure I liked Anna, but now I really do. It was nice to see things from her perspective for a change and she seems very sweet, as we saw in that last paragraph.

Update again soon!
S. Renee chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
I really liked that you said Nathaniel "had drowned" once he gave in to Sadie. Nice comparison.

I did notice that Ann/Anne/Anna's name is changing again. Stick with one and make it less confusing. And I'm not sure I liked the switch to present tense in the second to last paragraph. It just didn't seem to flow well.

But other than that, great job!
S. Renee chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
I didn't really understand the beginning of this chapter. I mean, I understood it, but the order confused me. It was rather awkward to start with the cotton picking and then try to head back to the situation with Brandon. Still a great job though!
S. Renee chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
I'm rather surprised you entered into the romance so quickly, especially since Nathaniel hasn't been home for a terribly long time. Although I wouldn't have had them kiss quite so soon myself, I think you did a good job with it. I'm almost not sure I would have made Nathaniel cry, because its rare to see a grown man cry- especially over something like responsibility of a great plantation- but somehow you made it seem alright. Wonderful work!

I don't like this Brandon though . . . I've got a bad feeling about him.
S. Renee chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
I didn't really understand why Sadie was angry with Nathaniel at the beginning of the chapter, but I suppose her temper explains it. I loved reading about the ball- The Old South fascinates me- and I like that you've started to include something about the war. The only mistake I've caught so far is that you kept switching the spelling of Anne's name. Sometimes it was Ann and sometimes it was Anne. Other than that, great job!
S. Renee chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
I'm glad Nathaniel's back in the story. I really like his character and I can't wait to learn more about him.
S. Renee chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Very nice job, once again. You do an amazing job writing in the time period and your descriptions, as I said before, are wonderful. The Civil War-era is one of my favorites, but that aren't many good stories on this site set in that period. So great job!
S. Renee chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow! This is a really great story! Your descriptions are wonderful and I love both Sadie and Nathaniel already. He did seem awfully mature for a twelve-year-old, but I suppose that's to be expected from the son of a plantation owner. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
wayweird chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Nice chapter. i liked how we got to see another side of anna. Can't whait for the next chapter
ladymedusae chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
your beautiful story is slowly breaking my heart. keep on writing.
IX Carpe Diem XI chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
I'm really loving this story. The depth of the characters is so well discussed that I can empathize with them, which is a feeling that is often lost in the world of fiction. I absolutely adore the relationship between Nathaniel and Sadie. Now on to the critique-in this chapter, you switched tenses in the paragraph starting with "Then with all care and society cast aside..." to present tense, and that interrupted the smooth flow of the chapter. A minor problem that can be easily fixed, and definately not anything that detracts from the quality of this wonderful story!
wayweird chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
Cute chapter. I love how Sadie can't give herself to anyone lese but him
kagome12-2001 chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
Omg this is so good i'm been thinking about writing a story but you know I'm always busy well love it love ya love updates
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »