Reviews for Last Meal
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I'm listening to Mozart's Requiem,

A day when a great mortal has passed far,

& I ponder your question of last meals,

The imagery of Christ with apostles,

The thought of a pontiff with a throat tube,

As the chorus sings soul's Lacrimosa,

I choose to spend my last meal with my love,

To offer a prayer of deepest thanks,

For a moment shared in devotion true,

Sacrament of union of two beings,

Though to gray ashes all my flesh then falls,

Though to Hell's perdition I am banished,—

I supped with soul's mistress and thanked God's grace.
sheZadey chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
interesting! something to think about i guess...
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Well firstly what's not to be sure about... argh stupid reviewers that can't appreciate talent when they see it and a double argh if they made you feel like you're anything less than an incredibly talented writer... because you are you know like really talented and erm... ohh you know what I mean! And see look more proof you come up with such innovative ideas to write about and inspire thoughts in your readers that wouldn't normally be there! I've never really thought who i'd spend my last meal with... hmm... nope still can't think of anyone, what about you who'd you spend it with? Yet another simpleplan original... a simply wonderful read!
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Wow...great idea for a poem. Stunning.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
oh what an ending jeez! wow, what a build up too using so few words. very nice.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Wow that really had me thinking. I don't know the answers to any of those questions, but I love the way the last couple lines tie it together:
"Those questions might not be so hard,
if we only knew when our last meal was"
*sigh* For all we know we could be eating our last meal today, eh? Awsome work!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Hmm. Interesting point. I like.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
wow, It really is an idea which stumps people very much... very well written, great job
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow. interesting concept. i never really thought of that before. great job! )
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Touching...and good...nice job
bleak nights in tokyo chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
The title of this poem reminded me of Jesus's last meal... very nice.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hm, I don't really like this one. It's kinda juvenile. It's reallt childish actually, especially the ending. I did like the idea of it however, "the last meal," but I really think you could rewrite this a lot better. )
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Oh! It's so sad and true! I'm really not sure what I'd do, now I have to wonder!
SamaraTheBloodDraindRose chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
wow, you're good, I'm sorry to hear that people would be that creul. I don't understand that. I mean someone's life is NOTHING to play around wiht, well, great work! _