Reviews for Subtle Passion Through Death Forced
a.reading.whore chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That's so gorgeous...macabre and sensual. Yumm...I love it.
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
That's a haunting piece! o.O
Avory chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This poem could have easily put me in the right mood to write any of the murder/rape scenes in one of my stories (Brenny-Boy, if you're wondering). That is quite a task my dear; for that one, I've had to run off poor, jaded, gargled bits of inspiration. But this poem, if I had read this poem while I was writing it, I could have done wonders with my imagination, more than my petty mind could come up with on its own. A very intense poem; I wish I had read it sooner.
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Very sexy. Don't we all wish we had someone to do that to us? Well, I guess not...
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh... Oh my... O The images it put in my mind.. *shudders* ... Nice.. Wow..
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
WOAH! oh my gosh, this is unique. All your stuff is! eep! ::hides:: scary talent!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
You have a gift for description...Wow.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Oh, vivid. And bloody. Just the way I like it. I just love imagery with blood; I'm not sure why...perhaps it's the little sadist lurking deep inside of me? Anyways, everything about this was great...it was bitter, desperate, but powerful in a way...overall...wonderful.
Sacred-Rose-of-Stone chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
All I am thinking right about now is "wow" that was great. The feeling just seems to pour off every line in your poem, great job.
Scacred