Reviews for Screaming!
lxpetrik chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Powerful and angry. Everyone has felt that way at least once or twice but it's the truely strong who use it to their advantage. Your writing is your weapon, pertection and world. You hide behind it, it comferts you, you hurt others with it, and my favorite, make people feel the way you do. THAT'S a great writer.
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
The very depths of your heart was bared in this.D.
welchs828 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I have heard your Pen Name before, and I saw that you reviewed something of someone I read, and so I had to check out something of yours; you've been on here since 2003.

See, your Pen Name is very interesting...Faithless Juliet.

We're reading about Romeo and Juliet in English class this year, and Romeo is a perv who just wants to get laid, and Juliet acts on impulse. I really like the play, though, because it's not Shakespeare's typical boring play...it's more mature and interesting.

Well, I think that your Pen Name is interesting...I mean, a faithless Juliet...if Juliet had denied Romeo, then she would have lived and become so much more than she ever would've been with Romeo. She would've realized she was being brash and somewhat idiotic.

Oh, but back to the poem...

I'm sorry. I don't pity you. I DON'T because I think pity is a terrible thing, but I think it's even worse to pity yourself than to pity anyone else. But I can see that you don't pity yourself...there's something sprightly and sharp in your writing that tells me that you don't.

I respect you, though, even if I don't pity you. And if there's ever any way I can ever help you, feel free to ask me. Vent to me-whatever. Of this ONE poem I've read of yours, I've learned so much about you...and if you need to vent to me, just e-mail me or something.

Later,

-paige :)
Rocky-nen chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
The emotions are so raw, it was powerfully touching because I feel the same way, though perhaps not for the same reasons.
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
powerful imagery
Faith of Sorrows chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Excellent display of emotions. But. You really need to work on your homonyms Their/there/they're throw/through and there's some spelling errors.
[ Hit your kids men
everyone’s doing it
its the only fashionable thing to do.]
I like this line.
-a by product of your lust
to a transparent rainbow-
I really -really- dig that line. Its a good image.