Reviews for The Inferno
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
hey... great poem.. keep writing!
DarkLilly chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I like this poem, great use of words and feeling _
Forever Written chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow, great. I'll read your other works later, this was a good impression on me. Great poem, sad, true, beautiful. This was greatm write more.
KLIME
SilverAndFlames chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow!
Thanks for your review! This is brilliantly written
PrincesKatrina chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow this is really good! Its very powerful. I love the lines "celestial memory, brightest star" and all the other comparasions. Great poem!
Cathika chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I love it! It so sad and beautiful.
Thanks for reviewing my poem, it meant so much to me, thanks again!
lobsteremily chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
everyone and anyone who's ever had their heart broken can relate to this poem, i adore it, and i love the way you describe what is going on. walls approaching? turquiose and emerald? you've taken deppression to a higher (and much more beautiful and deep) level. great!
Zar-LZ chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I liked it, it's very well written. I especially liked 'this scarlet colored room'.
escapevelocityo2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I love love love love love this!
It must have been another product of your all nighters , because its so amazing!
I love the way the words flow almost like a song... I wanna write a melody to this but im not sure if i can find one that could match the beauty of this , its sad but chilling and overwhelming.
omg! you were born to write poetry
JOYFULSQUIRREL chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Like I said I'm not much of a critic so all I can say is that I like your use of vocabulary. That's it for now.
TheWolfEmperor chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
It's very sad and lonely. Your word flow and usage is also very interesting.
"lassitude quickly begins to set in
minute by minute my thread gets more thin.
tears cease to flow
these rivulets of sorrow and woe"
It brings up many images.
dandelionia chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
The imagery in this poem is wonderful, I really enjoyed it. It depressed me, yes, but the imagery made up for my emotions falling downward rapidly. Wow, great poem.
mspistol chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This one is my favourite.
So full of emotion and anger, and thanks for reviewing my story.
x-x-x-x