Reviews for Angel Ascent
TropVraiTropVrai chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this is such a neat poem. my favorite part is

The wings of a young angel will spread to dry in the light of heaven.

i can just picture that.
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This is a great topic. I like this use of words.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
This is beautiful. I love the tone ...so fitting for the title and story behind the words. Your poems again capture something in me. Great writing and thank you for letting me print out your other poem. I appreciate it greatly. *smile* thank you and Merry christmas.
Alareic chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Great poem! Star, update soon or i will go insane! :D
-Alareic-
Ps. Since your write fantasy, middle ages stuff I thought i'd give it a shot, so check out Secrets of Fangora. Also, check out my profile, ive got some character urls for TTD. Ciao!
CNorth chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Way to go, Star. Best I've heard in years, and from me, thats saying something. Tell the boys I said hi.
Sam Francis chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That's pretty good. I like the imagery and the story behind it. You should ckeck some of the words and spelling, though. I've got more chapters of the Ice Shiled up, in case you were wondering.
kyoleq chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
i liked ur poem a lot it was really cool. i like that u liked my story i still need a lot of work on it, but i posted it for reviews and i got 1 so thanks for ur review. I think ur poem was cool in the aspect of how it is ur ascent to heaven and then at the end u say the stuff about how u don't go to heaven if u have a wicked soul. I just thought it was really interesting.
Magical Rainflier chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
A cute one I must say, it plays with one's imagination, ya knoe to see a soul making its way to where it belongs. It must be a beautiful sight to see. I don't know but to me it's comforting really. Keep up the great work! _