Reviews for Remembrance of Purpose
Camman chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Very nice, if only there were more poepl like you! I wish I had someone to 'I will rise up for you and break the molds,

That hold us down and keep up back,'

I like the broadly constricted view you impose in the poem.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Sweet title to go with a truly thought provoking, wonderful poem about what you deem your purpose to be. BRILLIANT!
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
nice use of words
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Wow! I can see why you suggested this to me, thanks!
This is a different style than the first one I looked at - good job! VERY expressive, very well-written!
You are welcome for the special mention on my profile, you deserve it! I have considereed doing such a thing, but with you I became 100% certain!
yes, i LOVE music! I have hundreds of cds by now! Including Bad Religion, Collide, Cocteau Twins, Hot hot Heat, Joydrop, all different kinds! underground rap/hip hop like People Underthe Stairs, Fugazi and other punk, alternative under the radar groups, amazing talents Thursday. GOD BLESS iTunes and CD burners!
Angerona chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This is great. I do believe this is the second poem about breaking molds, and indivisuality but i also see this wanting to raise to an occation feeling. This poem has a lot going for it. KEep up the great work. We need more poets like you.
-Angerona
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This has to be the best of yours that I have read. This is a REAL poem. It has all the emotion yet structure of something I expect to read years from now in a book. You have a great gift and I love the in which you are using it. This poem flows to well I can't even find words to say more. Great job.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
A few capitals on the "you"s and I think I might get what angle you were writing this from. At least, that's how I'd personally interpret it if I was writing it. Especially this bit: "I will rise up for you (You) and break the molds, That hold us down and keep up back,"
Okay, I've been on the computer like all morning today, I think it's time to go find myself a life! lol Great job as usual, keep it up! :)