Reviews for Desire
foreverblues chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
BEAUTIFUL!
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
OH MY GOD! That is such a great poem! WOW! How are you so good! Holy crap - I'm reading it over and it's amazing how good...wow...just whoa really good! (on favs)
Iris Advocate chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Damn, you're so good at capturing emotions. It really is not fair.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Very touching. I love the contrast between the cool and warm. It may be used a lot, but it never really gets old because it is such an integral part of love. I like stanza 6 and the last two lines best. Those last sum it up nicely because they really capture your theme of eyes. A critique from me would be to elevate your diction. This poem could be so much more powerful if you stayed away from such generic word choice and repetition. Too be absolutely honest, I'd say it's not one of your best peices, but it is still a good read. Nice work.
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This is nice.. interesting the way u wrote it.. keep it up.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I see you . . .
Much Love,
Hawke
AmberBloom chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I love it! I love all your writing! Excellent! It was... inspiring...beautiful...you're a really great poet!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
The emotions were so strong in here! It sounds kind of hopeless, but at the same time there's a LITTLE bit of hope - because I don't ever think there's a point when it's completely gone... but I think this is a great poem even if it's not one of your favorites! Excellent :-)
noplace4me4469 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
that was really good and although it wasn't your normal type writing it was quite good.. by the way thanks for RR some of my work you are really good at what you do keep up the good work _
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Good poem. Very expressive. I liked it.
RellaRock chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Nice
May your lust be slaked
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i loved that! well its decided... favs stories, fav authors and author alert... hum *rethinks* ive never checked all three boxes before at the same time in the same review, lol! well, first for everything!
this is amazing... pretty much how i see things at times... speaking whats in my head, though in much better words and all.
nice job there!
Echo Despise
A Pink Spider chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I found that there was some very subtle sexual imagery. This could almost be about kinky sex. Almost. I'm a fan of kinky sex, so I give it an A.
t0mh4nk5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
i like the poem a lot...especially the ending ) good job
-Sam
Klutzy Violet chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
A beautiful poem. It went straight to my heart, and reminded me of my own lost love.