Reviews for Dieing again
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
To think about that makes me cry!
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Yea good writing needs stanzas...
Mysfit Chyld chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Cool! I like it!
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Wow! man, I can feel you, this is a deep poem and well written. I've been there before and man thats a good feeling to care so much for that special person that you are dieing to just be with them,or see them.
One word {POWERFUL}
TTFN
hatethisstupidsitegrrrrrr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I don't know your e-mail, and I wanted to say more than just a review so
I know how you feel I had the same thing happen to me. I fell in love with a girl and she left me for some other guy. For nearly 2 months I hurt with pain and the only thing that got me through it was my God; or I know I surely would have probably given up on life, I felt like I was dying inside..

I don't know exactly what you believe in or how this is coming across to you, but I know Jesus can heal your heart, it says it in his word (the bible) and I know it for a fact in my own life. He has love that surpasses all understand, and if you believe in him, and accept him in your heart, I know he will heal it for you. It may not happen right away, but he will help you through the pain you’re going through and heal your broken heart, honestly he will. You just have to believe in him.
Psalm 147
2 The LORD builds up Jerusalem;
he gathers the exiles of Israel.
3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 14
6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Contact me if you want to talk or anything k?

Aim: Rampusrus
Your in my prayers
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Oh god. I remember crying at night...it's never fun. I just wanted to say that I've felt your pain and I like the poem...
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Once again...wow. That was very deep and emotional. I definitely know how you feel. Sometimes the emotions of a long lost love can make you feel like your dying inside. This was different from your normal style...it read almost like a story. A sad story, but nonetheless a good one. Great job. TTfn.
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hey! This is really good! I like it alot. I can really relate to this poem. I think it would be a little easier to read if you wrote it in stanzas. I like it, but you can't really tell where your ending or begining...make sense? I'm not sure, but it was really good! Good Job! Keep it up!
LiL Angel with Wings
Dreamer to Fly
Morgan Adden chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*claps* Well done. Almost made me cry I know how you feel.