Reviews for Sea of Pain
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I felt like this piece was too short, and almost like it doesn't have a lot of direction, or transition, which is quite different from the last Macbeth piece that I read.

I liked the repitition of 'sea of pain' it said a lot about personification without actually saying it in words.

Much love,

Juliet.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
This was so sad. ;-; Great job on this Simple ! - ::Hugs:

~ Noelle ~
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I like this poem... especially since I'm kinda down and devoid of feeling right now... I like the imagery, and the feeling that there's nothing left... i mean, that shouldn't be something that someone should like... but it adds to the poem... makes it a lot stronger.
Great job
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hey there hunny, omg are you serious.. you've had reviews where people have told you to kill yourself and that you suck *gasp* suck as in the you're really bad at writing suck? Really, I have to ask suck really I can't believe it who are these people... oh that's right jelous people that just wish they had your amazingly creative talent! I love your work... hee I've just being a tad on the lazy side lately in terms of reviewing *grins sheepishly* yer sorry about that! I don't know what to say... I mean I can't focus on reviewing you... too much in shock over reading that you've gotten reviews saying you suck... I just can't get over it! I mean this I love how you express your angst in this poem it's so intense and you can't help but be dragged into your world, it's such a deliciously filled angst poem and you express your feelings magnificently! Suck... tsk really!
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
True, true. People feel misearble because they allow themselves to drown in a sea of pain. Very nice poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
very well sid and expressed. lots of talent here.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
*stands in shock* Whoa, that was awsome! The wording definetly stood out. Keep writing!
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is a really good poem. I felt like this a few(okay maybe more) times.I like it.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Wow...that is dark and angsty, but I like angsty stuff. Great work!
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
A sad sacrafice... nicely written... hope to see more works...
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Really well done. I especially liked the line:
"You plead for the end. You're ready and willing to drown in a sea of pain."
I thought that was awesome!
P.S. By the way, I loved the quote you have in your bio. The Labyrinth rules!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I like it...I can see what you mean. Good job.
Mime chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Mm, I can relate. Nice work, keep writing.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
nice poem. angsty, i like that. well written, good imagery and use of metaphor. great job.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I bit repetitive, but pretty good anyway