Reviews for Rage
this is britt chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I'm wide-eyed. I completely back your suggestion for an anger category. Anyway though- wow, you're talented. All I can say.
NecrosChamp chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Better than what I just read...but not close to compare to some of my favorites. This one you put more of yourself into the work, but still...it's almost too formal and structured. Gotta let loose Bro. *
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
very well done! (oh im so varrying my use of words now :P see i have a vocabulary!)
haunted moonlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
such a raw poem, i really like it, and loved the ending. keep up the good work!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very nice. I can't get over how your poetry speaks to me.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I think you know what I'm going to say, but I'll say it anyways...lol...great job on this one! I don't think you need to change it at all - it's great as is. *applauds*
Lizzard chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Your poems just keep getting better! This is a good one. I like the ending. You really do have talent. Keep it up!
DeadRaven69 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
first of all - i love the first line. it draws me into the poem, wanting me to read more. Secondly, I think the rhyming goes very well because its pounding, just like anger. Finally, the ending was clever. I love the last line. Overall, very good job. *claps*
Ryan Patrick Bailey chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This is a very insightful poem! Keep up the good work, my friend and keep writing! I will check back for more soon, see ya later! I like the repetition at the end of it...very nice.
Sober-and-Humorless chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hey, great poem. Nice job
-Anne
larna chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This is REALLY good. I'm adding it to my favs.