Reviews for Darkness Feeds It
Lone Flame chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
WOW! This poem is very powerful! You did a very good job in bringing up mental images. I love the metaphors and various other literary devices you used. This is an excellent poem. Keep writing.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
It's intresting how you can take something beautiful like a flower and turn it into something sinister and evil. I really like this. It's angsty and emotional.
Hawke
Matthew J. Current chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Thanks for checking it out and for reviewing honestly. I'm glad that you liked this one. I wasn't really thrilled with "Justice?" myself. I might take it off. In any case thanks and take care Necros. Let me know if you think I should check out a certain writer's work to get tips/ideas for styles.
NecrosChamp chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Okay first, yes I was reviewing honestly and fairly. Now onto this one. This one I did like, very good at describing and making the reader think. Also, one of the few people here that will use Caps and ,s and -s to emphasize meanings and stress words. I'm going to guess, just by what I've read, that your style is more of a textbook writer (Unique style since no one here has that), I really did like this, though I'd like to find one where you're loosened up and the words just flow. Again, good job.
-The future NecrosChamp
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This is beautiful in such a dark way. I love it! Great job...like nothing I've read before.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
kinda long but pretty good ;)
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I'm hardly a poet, so I cannot comment on meter and rhyming. But I did enjoy the creepiness of your work. Especially this sinister root/plant/being concept was particularly spooky, like a nightmare that doesn't go away when you wake up.
Good work. And thanks for the review.
Lizzard chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This is one of your best dark poems. I like it. You really did a good job at keeping the tempo up. Keep at! ;)
Reflected Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I think this is amazing. You've just proven to me that there is talent out there and honestly i think it's great. The stanzas were good and i liked the rhyming scheme a lot! It REALLY worked out well. This could've easily become a pathetic attempt a morbid poem , except you pulled it off so freaking well! i love it! keep writing you've out done yourself!
Lots of luck