Reviews for Flames
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Keheheheheheh!*high pitched semi-evil pixie giggle* I love! Flamers are morons, and I know just how you feel, my first post was flamed. . Anyway, thanks for the review! It made me smile! _ It really cheered me up. Keep writting and don't ever stop, Peace, Jessi
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
lol, omg that was awesome. it is annoying how most flamers use all caps and bad grammer. they usually dont give a reason to why they think our work is crap. when they dont give a reason to why they think that they give me reason to think they might be jealous.

flames are evil.

keep writing! this was funny. :-)

-kay
lambheadluver chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Since I am kinda new, I don't know EXACTLY what a flame is, but I get the idea. I liked this poem, its subtle, but gets the point across. Also rhymes really well. Good poem!

LL

P.S. Thanks for the review! It's appreciated!
Dagny T chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I never delete flames or flame the person who flamed me. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I respect that. But if someone flames when you say "DO NOT FLAME PLEASE!" that is just mean! If they don't like it, they should just never read it again, not criticise it when you told them not to! Great poem!
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Lol oh, yes! Flames are so mean and stupid! Awesome poem! Made me giggle
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I totally understand where you're coming from with the beta thing...I still don't understand half on the jergon that's used, lol. I love your poem. I have yet to be flamed...or at least if I have been...I didn't realized it. Oh, and yes, I read the notices, . Colleen
Tsukiyo no Yume chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
*I* read the A/N notices. So there. - Interesting take on flames...I just use any I get for marshmallows. Convenient, you know. Great poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
A few things to say:
1. A Beta Reader is someone to proofread your work before you post it. Checking for errors and all. Just like an editor or something.
2. I love this poem! I get a lot a lot a lot of flames. And I'm thankful 99% of them are annon. so I can delete them. But then there are the few that are signed, lol. But anyways, flamers, ick! Hate them! Nice poem about it.
I like you poem, something cute, fun and true. Nicley said and yeah! I'm sure your stories are great so ignore the flames okay? good, great!
MnM's
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
hey you rr my with out you poem and I felt obligated to rr your stuff because I rarley get any reviews...this poem was funny as hell but Ive never gotten a flame...but I can imagine the harsh criticisms...yeah so if you want you should read some of my other stuff..hehehe you dont have to but Id love it...keep up the good work :-)
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
THANK YOU FOR ADDRESSING THIS. My motto is that everyone has their own style of writing things. Not everyone will like that style, but as long as a story was written from the heart then no it's not a bad story. To me a bad story is a story that's given up on. Why end a story that has so much to tell. And for flamers...we should encourage not bring down. Thank you for that so beautifully. By the way I do read the lil notices. (smiles)
mercury-phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Hello, this amuses me greatly. Esp the parts in brackets. Flamers should all read this. personally I've never been flamed, but I've read stories that I really liked that got a ton of them, and I always felt bad for the authours.
And usually the flames go something like this: "This is F*! #$ S! # Delete now."
Wow. Intelligent.
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
WONDERFUL! I loved it! Exactly how I feel about flames.
-Violet
xLecta chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hahahha I like it. It has a very sing songy rhythem to it and the rhymes are very good. A lot people can relate to this. I like the ending as well :) Good way to sum it all up. And isn't it weird that all the flamers really DO have improper grammar skills?
VooDooMagic chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Haha, that's an original idea for a poem, and very true.
Flaming hurts people : - (, keep it to yourself.
Shades of Ink chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Ow, it hurts. So true!
Dude, you really have no idea how hard I was laughing when I saw this, not just because of the subtle humor behind but because today I was so happy because this notorious flamer of mine finally gave me a compliment.
I didn't soften, though - still hate them.
A little harsh of me, eh? Damn that conscience.
Anyways... thank you for that.