Reviews for Lamentation to Fate
Manju chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
oh man. great job! i love ur dark poems
Jonathon J. O'Brien chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
You raise a good point, i like this poem, i'm not sorry about the other review and i don't care if it's not appreciated.

PS, You didn't use the review section for what you said it was meant to be used for
TheDevilLikesToDream chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
i like this one a lot. ) just lovely.
kerbieflaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
it's something that not many thinks about... yet, unconciously, do we ask that to ourselves? a very thought-provoking poem. ;) keep trying!
missheart17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
beautiful... very expressive... very lovely...
Dark Ink chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
pretty.
nicely done. it was unique, the way the begining sections only had 3 lines to them. it reminded me of school. some of us have to go everywhere alone. and since we have no friends [or extremely limited amounts] to gossip with on the way to classes and such, we tend to think... well, deeper thoughts than who's having a bad hair day, and who we're going to blackmail next.
yes, pretty...
*don't take life seriously*
dark ink
behindNosweetSmIlE chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Excellent! I know what you mean...Very well written!
twiggygurlusa chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Its good! Thanx for reviewing my poetry.
Writing Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
"Lest it is gone forever. . .". Wonderful ending, absolutely sums it all up for the rest of the poem and proves to be a satisfying ending, if not a joyous one. Anywho, good job and nice vocabulary. "Pique" is an awesome word. Keep up the good work! _
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Really well written and deep. Keepup the good writing. )
Ryan Patrick Bailey chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Excellent poem! It is very insightful and well done! I like the style especially. Good job, my friend. I will continue to check back for more poems! Talk to you later.