Reviews for Beauty Before Beast
Barkers chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
WOw! UPDATE! This story is really funny! how many times did i STOP laughing? NEVER! ! ! !I LOVE THIS STORY! DONT ABANDON IT! *sobs*
Rei chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Your button is purple? (you said so in your story abou the Submit Review button) mine is white blue! Ah well. Great story!
jointedlegs chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
AH no! how could you stop! yoU MUST CONTINUE OR I IWLL COME AFTER YOU WITH A HACKER!

Hahahhqa omg i lovee those drama scenes with jacque, will and belle! Hugo seems to be the quiet one, eh? Anw i started hee hawing away (though my cough makes my laugh sound really insane)when the beast said (COUGH BELLE COUGH)! Haha you got creativity and originality here girl!

Continue writing. *COughs* Or else...:P
jointedlegs chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
HAHAH omg this chapter CRACKED ME UP! It was super funny! I especially liked the way u described her as 'psychotic sister' aand the bowling ball trick was so comical! Good work!
Lorelei Kayeri chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
i luv this story & read it all in like an hour cause it kept me so enthralled! please continue!
Lorelei Kayeri chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
"what roast?" being interpreted as "I want a rose"! That's hilarious!LOL. Definately luv this story & will continue reading!
pixy-dizzy chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
*laughs hysterically* Wow...I have this awesome picture of an insane looking Belle, with her head thrown high and her eyes closed and mouth wide open in a battle cry as she runs after Jacque and Will. Both of them. In a line.
quite an entertaining little procession, really. Kodak moments, kodak moments. Sometime we'll put together a photo album.
Update soon!
Espers chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Oh hehehe, a 'before they met' story. It's a cute premise, and I giggled during the conversation scene between Belle and her father. I'll be checking out the rest of this story too! It sounds really entertaining. The name 'Gridel' is pretty cool!
KC-Smith chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Very inventive! I love the character of Belle, she reminds me of a character I'm working on...anyways, the saracasium adds alot, love the personality, but if you are setting the scene in the original "beauty and the Beast" setting, you might want to re-phrase some of the language (i.e. butt-kicking...)
pixy-dizzy chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
*laughs hysterically* hahaha! UNFURRY six pack...HILARIOUS! I love Belle's character...and how she rants and raves and stuff. It's awesome! mwahahaha...DIE, SNORES, DIE! Speaking of which, my grandfather has these really awful snores. they shake the whole house...anyway, update soon! And I'll try to reply to your email if I have time...otherwise, I'll email you tomorrow. Lol!
pixy-dizzy chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
super short on time, have to write an equally super short review...Fantastic chapter! I'm so glad you updated! Hehehe...domino effect. Me liked. And Jacque's visible, eh? And perverted...well, we must always have a pervert in stories, no? LOL! Hehehe...I love the Beast! He's so cool! *huggles* thanks for updating! I'm getting really into this!
Rashmi chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Hey, (i FINALLY got 2 read this, lol) i thought it was pretty good. the only thing is i think it goes 2 fast. like the father cums home and he's like "ur going 2 liv with a beast" it kinda happened 2 fast. but anyhow, it was good! tell me when u post again!
Grace Hsia chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
For all of you who are confused...it will be explained later! I promise for all of you doubting fans. Thank you all for reviewing! I'm so happy that I have four reviews.
TheForgottenArtz chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
well, this story needs more description, and you need to explain why Belle is what she is. Other than that, great start :)
joy chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
its kinda confusing but funny good start