Reviews for Brief Apologies In Death
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
A very deep poem my dear friend. I find myself wondering dark corridors wondering many questions you pose here myself. But I have to ask myself a question, many reviewers asked before, who is it that you want to forgive you? Or is this in a metaphorical sense? I'm not sure. I'm worried about you man. Keep safe.

CheersLost in A World of Pain
via-paperclips chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
yet another amazing poem with amazing imagery. Its interesting how you take your readers on this ride through the words. There is a good sense of motion for this poem. I like how the red roses keep bring me back to a sense of hope. At least you have red roses. Were you forgiven?
Just-try'en-to-speak chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Your poems really good but like you said depressing it sound somehow like that person was in love maybe *shrugs* well i thought it was really great
BleedingMemories chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That reminds me of something I wrote once... But honestly, I like the way you wrote a lot more. Love reading the stuff you write, especially cause I can relate to most of it... keep it up, so that I have something good to read;)
always...
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
that was really good. another wonderful poem. it was very sad and i thought the part about the roses really helped to show how you wanted to be forgiven and to show the love you forgot to show...? that's what i got mostly from it, anyway.
wonderful poem, though, and i'm sure who ever you wrote it for, if anyone this time, forgives you now.
Celestial-Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Great poem man keep em comming.