Reviews for Guilt
Amalia Jagd chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
how funny - same title... different perspectives. but the root is still the same.
Zamie Kull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hello!
I don't know what to say, but you have powerul imagery and metaphores here. And the repetion of "by my own hands", like a litany or something, brings out the guilt very well. i love this. no kidding when you said you had talent, eh?
ciao - bittersugar
Aki Akito chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Hey, thanks a lot for reviewing my poem, means a lot.
I love this poem, I have felt guilt like this a few times, you're rhyming is quite excellent, and your descriptions of how guilt feels is great. Great job!
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
The reference to nails and the trails of blood makes me think of when Jesus died...but that's probably not what it's supposed to be. Another great poem, I can picture it all.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
wow...you express the feeling of guilt well. Nice work.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
that was pretty amazing!
and thanks for reviewing back :P perhaps the first review may not have been too too appropirate, but hey, we've all written our share of not good timing or thought out reviews. happens to everyone... s'all good. he does write a lot, some i like others i find repetative, others weird... but if thats what he likes to do, why not then...
your stuff on the other hand, i find very unique... not smthg i see often. and ive reviewed a lot of stuff, im at like 20 signed reviews here almost... *has no life! LOL! jkjk*
i think ill go read more! until next review,
Echo Despise
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
OOh...kinda creepy, but I liked it. It was a really good portrayal of guilt. Well done! :)
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
There's alot I want to say about this but I don't think I will. Nothing bad mind you but probably alot of stuff that wouldn't seem relevant. The imagery here is truly wonderful, I can say that b/c not many things can make me feel the way this poem did. It is very raw in a good sense, I don't know if you understand that but it's a compliment. I loved this poem I found it so tasty.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is another poem which induces a strong need for ice cream eating. You're a poetic genius. I would have liked to see the rhyming pattern from the first stanza continued, but the vivid imagry compensated for that. What a balance! Nice poem :)
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Really well written and sad. The repition of 'By my own hands' made it really powerful and th ending line was good. Keep up the writing.
from fawny
Sara Bickley chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Your summary's right: This *is* Guilt. Amazingly evocative; some of the imagery made me literally flinch.
The double refrain is an interesting device. Gives the poem the feel of a song lyric.
There seems to be a typo in line 2; I'm assuming "I as" was supposed to be just "As".
vturnip chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
You paint a remarkable picture with your words. Thank you.
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Wow. My oh my. What am I to say to this? This only further tightens the knot in my stomach. I love this. It's so deep and so powerful, really there are no words.
Thanks for reading/reviewing my stiff, I really appreciate it.
agid