Reviews for Midnight Fireflies
Destry chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Nothing but good stuff here, no worries~
Nehe, well, let's start off with what I noticed first. _ Beautiful wording. It creates the scenery in your mind, almost like you're there in the character's shoes. "...smiling warmly at the golden, cooled warm color." That's what I'm talking about. That's MUCHO nice. I love that. Definitely a good skill to have in writing. _
Secondly, the humor. XD I've noticed you put a lot of humor in your stories, but not so much without ruining the effect of it. "Wait for him to die and then poke and prod his lifeless body? Eww." Like that. XD I love it. Another great skill in writing. It keeps the audience tuned in, but not distracted. _ *nod*
Overall, it was an adorable story. _ And even better since you're a kick-ass writer!
Keep up the awesome work,
~Le Destry
Mar-Chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
- squee! my day is happy again! *throws flower petals in the air and sings with her own low-budget art direction* cuuttee and fluffy! Yet kinda sad *gets emotional* ;-; waaii! anyways, write more missy! or else! *shakes fist* mar demands more cuteness!
Rave-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
AWE! X3 how cute! kitties! - NYAN!. more stories nee-chan! ::claps::...uh moo...-
Alex-C chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Good job! Really well written, it feels very poetic. *claps*
JowJow chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
w00t! I love pretty fluffy happy romantic stories of all sorts! No matter who the parties involved are! But especially loved are neko peoples! whe! *hits submit* *is bad at writing reviews*
Paichi Hakubi chapter 1 . 4/14/2004