Reviews for When Character Development Goes Too Far
Carolina chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I seriously thought this was so creative and entertaining to read, it's really ironic and funny and I'd love to read more of your stories, I surely will. Keep writting and great job.
g chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hi. I love this one and your "Screen name adventures." They really are funny, random is what we like! I'm hooked.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
lmao. a realli original idea! the end was slightly suprising...i expected this sumwat wound out ending in which they returned to their lovely normal lives... and ur ending was so much betta. l0lz. that'd be pretty creepy, actualy, the whole idea... esp seeing as mi characters are are homicidal maniacs who always kill eachother off in the end... meheh. and i'd like to keep it that way. newayz, i'll just go on read sum more of ur stories now...
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
unuaual but very got slightly confusing at points and i think you should have used a different font or italics when William was meant to be writing the story or something. Anywhy I liked the idea, people don't really think about the feelings of the characters nowadays. I think I too would get rather frustrated if my characters revolted, hope it doesn't happen. Good, funny story.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Lol. It's, uh, ORIGINAL. And HILARIOUS!
Myufisian chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That's a very amusing story. Odd, weird, and funny. Great job.
Grez chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hee Hee! This is really funny. It reminds me of those cartoons where the artist and the cartoon character start arguing and different things get 'drawn' into the story. Anywho your teacher should get their sense of humour sent away for tests if they didn't find that amusing! x
archived chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Heeheehee! that was great! sort of confusing, but I suppose it's meant to succinct and superb writing really helps add to the humor. Cool stuff!

-L-
Tabbi712 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I've read a few books like this. They're definitely humorous.
Revan and Emmett chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Revan: Woo, great story!
Beachchick chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow! This was really good. I was laughing and laughing. I've never read anything like this before.
minda chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I thought this was hilarious! :) I've never come across something like this before and all I can say is that it was great! lol I wonder what the characters are doing now... _
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
lmao nice story:-)
giantgeyser chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
lol, I found this to be very funny, characters on a rampage, holding people hostage, I can see it happening! btw, please r&r my stories!
hahaguy chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Something new for me. I like it.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »