Reviews for Imagine
Topher892 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is a very sad poem, but I still loved it very much.
Cannon chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
*is crying* that was so good... BUT SAD! WAH! T_T
inspiredisia chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
loving it. a teardrop... so sad, so full of emotion. it can hold a persons everythin in them
HeartbreakersHorizon chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Oh my god. that was the best and themost sad poem that i've ever read in my whole life. *pushs back tears* Keep up the good you'll go far with this peom. I quartnee it.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was beautiful
free2rhyme chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
interesting. that was a really thoughtful peice of work. but i think u can make the writing more stylish, if you know what i mean.
Bittersweet-Rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is so beautiful.. you should really listen to this while listening to two teardrops bye steve wariner.. it's awsome
charmed-identity chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Impressive, Love the stucture you've made. you're right... it can be as a poem. i think you can make a poem about it if you really want to. I am looking forward in seeing that poem because the idea is great.
Ryan Patrick Bailey chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Excellent poem, Phoenix. Your repetition is awesome throughout the passage. Neat work. I am DEFINETLY putting you on my favorites list, as I rightfully should after all the reviews you've given me...golly, I should repay you somehow; perhaps I will write a poem about it. Take care, and thank you for reading my work, it is greatly appreciated. Write on!
umbrius chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very sad, the epitomy of the tear. While sad, it is very good.