Reviews for Can you?
Wow. Eloquent chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
You know... Mind pictures. Word pictures. You know 'em. Wonderful.
Ivy Orion chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
You are so talented! I love this; its wonderful! Tee-hee! So prettily written...
pabo chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
very nice! interesting material, but watch out for the rythm, it's a bit off sometimes
green and winged chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
hey hey julie babe! wonderful poem. simply fantstic. (and don't you dare be humble and say it's not that good! 'cause it's GREAT! you should be scrawling them on the walls by now! power to ya! *fist up*)
love ye, dear!
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This is great! The message that being you is all you need is clear at the end, but the way you lead up to it is completely original. That's wonderful - I HATE cliches. That's one reason I like your writing; it's not cliche at ALL ;-).
Grape chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wow this is really great! I like how it totally flows along and makes lots of sense...*sweat* unlike someone I know. Anyways great poem!
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I love this poem! (which is suprising, because I like very few poems)
Adeleste chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
wow, this is a really, really good poem! I like it a lot! It's got a lot of emotions and things going on in it that makes it so great! You're a good author, you realize that? _ it rythmes too! something I really can't do!
fire byrd dancer chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
YAYAYAYAYAY
I love it! It is so romantic and fantastical and any fantacy girl would love it. *Giggles maddly and dances wildly* Sorry I literaly just got home from California and... *Huggles* had such an wonderful poem waiting for me!
kazfuego chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
omg. that was so cool! it's like something that came out of a book. i'm definitely adding this to my faves. oh, and if you want, you can check out my, 'the elven song'. but you don't really have to.
luv ya! mwah!
-kaz
Sig1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wowzers, I like this. It kinda... captures something, you know?
This is great!
Cosmos Senshi chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Really good! The rhyming scheme was really thought out. Nice work!
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
O! I LOVE this! You're rhymes were wonderful! It's nice to see a fantasy that's not cheesy and out of rhythm. This was nice. I am going to check out some of your other stuff now! Wow!