Reviews for And the Night Winds Die
Ryuko Kahuma chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Update! I love it! Update!
Chavi West-Wind chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Very very mushy. And I've already told you my little out-of-place thinking ;
Chavi West-Wind chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Aww, I feel so bad for Sorako. It's the "forbidden love" thing, and I feel sorry for him. *hugs him* He's so cute when he's sad though.
tree chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
ah, i love it. especially the motherly part...it's the only fluff thus far. and hurray for nice mothers, especially since mine is such a poo.
beautiful. keep at it, misha.
tree chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
aw, you're right, this is a melancholy chappie. i like it though, very well done. very cute.
Chavi West-Wind chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Loverly... Fumei is very likeable, but so sad... Poor kid. Can't wait until the main plot comes into play. T'will be great _
tree chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
oh, so cool, misha. good start. i like sorako's accent...tres kawaii! _ i'm impressed you thought up your own dialect.
Chavi West-Wind chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Aww, poor South Wind... He's so sad, and I feel sorry for him. I just wanna give him a hug right now ;_; poor kid. It's a nice way of introducing them, though it is kinda odd that North Wind got left out. Where's he at, anyway? I mean, the other three popped up, so why not him? *shrugs* Ah well. I still like it _
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That was cute! i luv japanese! but it's nice to see the glossary. i like ur characters names. Great first chapter- plz continue!
tree chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
great beginning...this sounds like an intriguing fic. you portray children so well...always so cute. _ love it. this is like really good substitute for the rising chapters. keep it up, misha-kun! looking forward to new chapters!
Charcoal Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
OOh, yay! Its starting out really well misha! I can't wait to read more! *puts the story on her favs* YAAY! _
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Dude, MISHA-CHAN THAT'S COOL! The descriptions were beautiful, and I can just tell you have an awesome story up your sleeve! Keep it up! The names are spiffy, and Shigure seems quite interesting. You've got me watching!
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Yay, yay! The story is underway! It sounds great so far, I just can't wait for the first chapter!