Reviews for Is that unconditional love?
A Dreamer in Disguise chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Sounds like the girl is a cutter? Even if I'm wrong, it's still very good, very sad. If I'm right, well that makes it all the easier for me to relate to. A lot of my poems are on the concept of cutting and the relief those that do it feel it provides. I just wanted to show people that just because I used to do it, it didn't change who I am.

Anyway, I went pretty off topic and just want to say that I loved it and you need to keep it up ]
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
"Cry this song off into the night" oh i love that line.
Sugar-Craze chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow... Beautiful, very well written, I'm getting the feeling that the girl, cuts herself? I think... Either way, I can relate. Love it, it really touched my soul.

Sugarcraze
sheZadey chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
oh i think i get it now.. very well written
katmufla chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that was beautiful. thanks for the review:D
Samantha-1434 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
aw...almost made me cry
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
whoa... wow...whoo whoo. I really enjoyed this. Its kinda sad for me cz I am a very emotional person. There were some spelling errors, but I got what u meant.
PigOnTheWing chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I'm not very good when it comes to reviews, but here's my attempt.
That. Was. Totally. Awesome. Period.
I swear on a stack of bibles that I have never read anything that good in a while. The emotion, the way you developed the narrator...everything, just blew me away. Keep writing- you're very good.
Thank you too for your great review of my 'favorite word' essay. It made my day :)
Caitir chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
You have a way with storytelling that just amazes me. the way you use the lines for them to speak, and say so much in so little length... wonderful. It inspires thought... very good.