Reviews for barely breathing
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Huh. Seems a little short and incomplete to me. It leaves me feeling there should be more. *grins and pokes* Hint hint?
mizutenchi22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Its short and sweet..but I didn't find much meaning to it. I like your last line "Make my soul play"..but it needs just a little more meat. Adding one more line that denotes its significance (such as an image) would help.
JustForgetMe chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
your poems are so short but so good.
Flinch of Sane chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
*tips hat* I love it! It's short but definetly says a lot. You're able to write these short poems that hold so much meaning and when others right they go full length with a lot of details. But YOURS is just amazing,a memorable moment and a stong emotional feeling, all, in four lines. Keep it up. Hope to read more. *salutes* :-D
- How do you get so many reviews?¿ and thanks for reviewing my poem. *nods*
Argantlyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Beautiful!
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
ooh, its another one of those, incredibly short, but full of emotion. nice and sensuous
*as you can see, i have a lot of time on my hands. by the way, how do you manage to get so many reviews?*
genny marie chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i read all your poems in five minutes and i love them, they are short but sweet and very well written with some deeper meanings, great poetry.
XOXO
Meg
beve chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
hey i like this-nice short use of words to explain something big and yet not destroying the whole story behind it
xXShattered ButterflyXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Short and sweet! I love it! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!
Sillygoose49 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Very sweet, and I'm glad to see one that isn't angry or sad. Sometimes that all I can write, sad or angry things, but you need to write happy things sometimes too, don't you agree? Again, another well written and expressed poem.
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
i dontlike the last line on this one, but other than that its great!
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
so,maybe i really don't like this one as much?...well,can you blame me?it's very short and it makes sense,but i'm
just not getting it here.
irish lover
katmonkey chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Short, sweet and awesome imagery! : )
*lime-girl*
Kiss-and-Die chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
wild. i like how you play with words.
whyt forest chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*closes eyes as imagery comes flooding in* i don't know how u do it but u can express so much with such a small amount of words. oh i don't know. maybe the poem taps into how i feel or rather want to feel. *drifts off*