Reviews for Winged Soldier
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
beautifully done. i read this cuz my friend is matt, and he's very justice-ful. i know that's not a word, but you know what i mean (hopefully). he's also my boyfriend [sweatdrop]. i used to see him as an angel too - a gaurdian angel though. but he's just so dense, i totally threw that idea out the window. but yea, this discribes how i used to see him - pretty much to a t. awesome job!
method acting chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This amazing bit of poetry sounds ancient. The message at the bottom is beautiful and well-spoken. This entire thing was just, Wow. I don't know what to say. It was amazing.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Absolutely beautiful! *jaw drops*

Fave lines:

"If you cannot stand alone, I will help you you cannot hear the truth, I will give you you cannot care for yourself, at least you care for me."

and the last stanza as well. Awesome job Hawke!
Black-Passion chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
oh my god you've written a lot of things! and i thought i was special for writing somethin like 7 things! oy! but i shall read as many as i can (which will prolly not be very many) right then. sorry, didnt actually read this peice, i just wanted to say oy ve you've written a lot!
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
wow this is beautiful i have a poem kinda like it titled shine a light for him. its amazing the many ways one can present the same message. Very nicely done.
Nat
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
ouch, sad! but good!
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Poems dedicated/about friends are always well written, this is no exception. This is very well written, I enjoyed it. Only thing is what someone else said, it's better(rather easier to read lol) in the non essay style form, but other than that its great.
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Yet again, I found the poem enticing, comprehensive and very expressive of Fiontari's emotions. It seems this poem is written purely by the heart, as too with the hand. One mistake though. In the title, it says solider instead of soldier. Other than that, I would recommend this poem to anybody.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very cool poem Hawke, I enjoy reading it. It's one of your strongest pieces. At least that's what I think after having read, what 20 of your poems since I've met you . heh heh. In any case, well done! Also, I liked it more when it was in the non-paragraphic-type (I don't know what it's called :p) format. Yeah. That's all I have to suggest for now. Feel free to stop by my site and check out any of my *waves arms excitedly* 62 poems and one story _ HA! I love this website! In any case take care and enjoy your new addiction to reviews. Until my next reviex, adieu.