Reviews for Masquarade
Cobra Split chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I must say, I sympathize with Amber. This is quite well written, by the way. Is this based on personal experience? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on the homophobia that eats teenagers alive, especially today.
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wow, this is really good. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum from the popular girls (the computer geek who's not very pretty that they pick on, that would be me) and I've never thought about their side of it. I'll never understand *how* they can treat other people like trash and forgive themselves, but this gives me an insight into *why*. And let me add that the last line of the story, although I wish it weren't, is very true. I'm a lesbian, and I'm constantly having to play along with conversations about hot guys and other stuff that doesn't interest me at all. Life is so much easier when you hide. Unfortunate, but true.
P.S. E-mail me if you want to talk or anything. Oh yeah, and it's so cool that you're a Wiccan. I've been seriously thinking about becoming one for a while now. Blessed be.
Dark Child chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is really interesting. A really new plot. It's good. *claps*
slashysecrets chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I really like this. It's really easy to identify with, even if I'm not one of the 'preppies'. Continue soon?