Reviews for Sweet
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Brilliant. LOVElovelove the last line. What a great twist.
aalagidude chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Whoa alrighty then nice stuff seeya
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
thanks for the review. good job here. interesting concept put across and you approached it rather well.
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
!
*speachless*
BrokenLover chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
wow... that was very.. sexual? ahhaah]
Anna
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I like that last line _
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Good description, you can almost feel suffocated by the sugar the way you put it. Nice ending too
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
The imagery in this poetry is amazing. One can see the sweetness oozing and dripping off the person. The last like kind of awakens you out of the spell of sweetness and makes you realize the awful sense behind the sweetness. Very well done.
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
hah. i love the last line.
fabulous imagery.
the form seems a little awkward for some reason... otherwise excellent.
Jennacharm chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Sweet.
Like cyanide.
Othello934 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Great work! I enjoyed that...
(btw, the past tense of 'to melt' is 'molten' not 'melted'...just a HU) ;)
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Yet again... Brilliance!
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow, the talent bubbles over in this poem. Your skill in themeing the entire thing is very impressive. I suggest my peom Unrequited Love as a side order ( sorry for all the bad jokes) to this. It is great to see such a well written poem that also is presented beautifully, that is a skill hard to master and employ with all the things that can be affected when uploading poems to this site. I have a word to describe your work is the oven (sorry) but I cant get it. OHH OHH phenomonal, thats it.
Good luck (lol, inside jokes already)
Nine Iron
axica chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
o chills!
this was so beautiful, the descriptives were solid and interesting
the last line-frightening and unexpected
"Rivulets of syrup drip-drop from the lashes."
a line like that is just amazing
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
You SO should be paper-published! There is a book you can get that show you how to write cover letters and lists magazines and stuff!