Reviews for littlegirl bopeep
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
jaw breakingly beautiful. i love this. the imagery was stunning and brutal. gah... i don't even know what to say... it's just beyond words.
fae chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
ash, i never got this poem. I understood it, but not so much as today, thats probably why i never reviewed it, but this morning, i got a call that a friend of mine had died. When i finally regained composure, i thought of "an accident cuts apart the morning" and this is probably how she died.
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Freaky...reminded me of dust (don't ask).
Nickety chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
You know, your style kind of reminds me of Billy Collins, which is quite the compliment, because I love, love, love Billy Collins.

I usually hate those cutting/suicide/death/blood/accidents/more-death/even-more-death/despressing poems because they're often badly written and full of complete (if you'll excuse my language) bullshit, but bravo on this one.
TheIviest chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Nice. i like it
frugale chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Melodramatic(al)ly orgasmic. This is going straight into my favorites. I hope to read more updates from you soon.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I really love the way you write, it's a style that I've been trying to mimic for a while but fail miserably everytime. Great write.
Almost Infamous chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
::stares:: that was, wow. You always have the ability to leave me speachless, but I am detemined to find the words to tell you what an amazing poem this is.
I love the discriptions and metafores and personification and all of the figurative language more than anything in this poem. Its fresh and new and deep and thoughtprovoking and completly wonderful. You've always had a way with figurative language, but I think that it shows the most in this poem. I love it.
Its great how you were able to convey a story without taking on a narrative tone. thats a really hard thing to do and I commend you on that.
This is wonderful, flowing and dazzaling and brilliant. It whispers loudly, it cries to a tune and it is simply amazing.
woo hoo you deserve a pancake.
this is britt chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
you amaze me!
SuperGill chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
konetchewa~
nice poem. it paints a nice picture. a very dark poem. i like it.
~~sg
penumbral chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Wow it was so powerful. Morbid, I guess, but gorgeously powerful.
Xasanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Whoa, what in the world was your inspiration? Nice, anyways. Good job, please keep writing.