Reviews for Dr Suess II: Flying Pigs and Green Lions
Artume chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Ha, both of them are very cute rhymes, though I think Green Lions is more Suess-ish. Nice one, though, I had fun reading them. Especially the second, hehe.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Dr Seuss it is. Wonderfully imaginative, makes me wonder where my has gone off and never returned Z. O. hm...
disappearing in the shadow chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
ahahaha this was mega funny

i think we have met another Dr. Suess. lol :]
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love these, its the sort of thing I read when I was a child. It's really sweet.
AvidDoodles chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Such hilarious ryhmes you got there. And I can't believe you're only in 9th grade during that time. You must heard that from loads of ppl. I love your stories especially interpreting you. Really. Till how long will you keep me oogling on screen waiting for an update? lol! Keep on writing and let the imaginations flow through your pen and on that paper!
Eclipsia Soulbird chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
lol, i loved this! you wrote this in the ninth grade? i bet your writing teacher just ADORED you. by the ninth grade i was still stuck on "but i don't wana..." terrific! get something published already! i've loved ALL of your stories, and believe me, i've read them.
O-o The Orange Moose o-O chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Very Seuss-ish, and so cute! 3 I love these, especially the green lions one _;; I dunno, but something about 'green lions' just intrigues me. Lovely work!
minute-glass chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
lol awesome and unique
Eva Lilac chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! This is absolutely hilarious! I love it!
Joan chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I love it!I took your advise and looked you up here. I was JoanK on btw.
Lykaios chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
ahem...right. interesting. Not something I'd have thought of, but that just makes you better than me, keep it up.
Xock chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
totally awsome poems. I'm in the middle of reading your other story, My Life In One Sentance. It's really really realy good. keep on writing cause your really good at it.
azn lee chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
heehee... kinda immature but nevertheless, its really funny and good. i seriously think you could become dr seuss II!
C Fusilier chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
You're only 11? Gosh. You're surprisingly intelligent for an 11 year old. I loved both these poems, especially the one about flying pigs. Both flowed very well and made me laugh. That's all that humor needs to do. Looking forward to something else like this.