Reviews for Demon Dreaming
Ahemait chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
wow, defiantly original. i've never read anything like it before, but you have tons of describtion (why can i NEVER spell that word?) and imagery. one suggestion for you though: the last line say 'and then i wake up' i think you should change it to: and then i wake.' -shrug- merely a suggestion. oh and thank you for your reviews and critizm. yes...
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Artistic with unique vision (even if it's a nightmare). I like the positioning of the sentence "I can't keep up with myself".
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
You have such detailed, elaborate dreams that make unbelivable poetry. I love these lines and the way you structured them.
"I can't keep,
Up,
With,
Myself."
It's as though you're panting and out of breath as you try to keep up with yourself.
Hawke
Ryan Patrick Bailey chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I really like the way that you have structured this poem, Matt. Great work. I also enjoyed the last three/four stanzas with the constant flow. I think the final line was the coolest *G*. Keep it up and write on!
-Ryan
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
*applauds* Very good! Keep up the awesome work! :)
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wow, that's quite a poem. More like a nightmare! Once again, a fabulous poem.
agid
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
ah dreams... i like dreams. sometimes. nice dream :P
i hope youre not one who plans on uploading 7 to 30 a day like u know who... and i mean daily for a long period of time. if so, pls tell me so i can take u off of author alerts for now ;) if ur not gonna do that and u can keep to 5 or under then its all good ;) !
yup yup :D nice nice writing!
Echo Despise