Reviews for My Own Frankenstein
*shivers*
That's... freakishly cool.
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Intriguing...
You did well, with so few words.
Sorry - I'm really pretty bad at critiquing poetry! :)
vturnip chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Loads of bad plastic surgery comes to mind reading this. Also a dark vision of if the lord gave us all our desires somehow it would end up like this in the end. Us despising what we thought we would love.
Juni chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
My computer won't let me log in. . . oh well. Awesome! Very vivid and dark. And true. Cool!
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Creepy, but I really liked this. I think you did a phenom job. It was disturbing in a very true messed up way...I hope that made sense. Anywho great job.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thank you for the review on my story, "The Legend of Revenge". That story means a lot to me, so any opinions on it make me feel all warm and cozy inside. :)
Saharian chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Awesome poem. It has a very powerful message using a limited amount of space, great job. :-) I love the last line, it really completes the effect! You are a really powerful writer!
Saharian
PS: Thank you so much for all your kind reviews! Some people don't seem to realize how much they mean to others but they really made my day! _
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
A well described senryu... I can imagine the whole scene very well... nicely done...
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Wow! I really like it. I think this is one of my favorite things I've read on fictionpress in quite some time. i'm adding you to my favorites.
Fyord-Knifeknight chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This is good stuff. *nods* Keep being yourself, or you're nothing.
Saiai chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wickedly awesome. I loved it. The line "It's what you desired" gave me the chills!
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ah. Strong. Powerful. Excellent work. I love it. Very nicely done. Bravo.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Damn! This is fantastic. I love the Frankestien referance (reading Frankestien in English. Great Book). Brilliant!
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
These 3 haikus fit very nicely together. I'm glad that I read this. It really left an impression of humanity and all that good stuff about how we are monsters. Nice job.
Brandy Bear chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
this is a very good poem and it is so ture we always want do to whatever everybody else wants to do just to fit in no matter what it is
good job love this