Reviews for Chicago Blues
Lappy chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Great detective story! Of course, I don't expect you to, well you, know write anouther sequle (considering the fact the story's over three years old).

Anyway, liked it a lot!
KMS chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
_ I like, I like... I wish I had the courage to post my original school work on . Anyway, you're a good role model for a 'lil girl like me - you're older and a fellow writer. (Okay, most people here are both of those things, but...) You have a very nice writing style and it would be great to see a lot more from you.
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
great, loved it! you incorporate the feelings of those old stories well...a great sense of humor!
Bec Katie the chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Tulips! Mwahahaha...you've got some /great/ lines here. Dupe who was dope enough... Parodies are great, and I love you.
Colin chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Again, great. You're an awesome writer, you know that?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
*rolls on the floor, giggling helplessly* That was great. Just *GREAT*. You write so WELL, darling!
SCG chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
good story. I can't believe there's only one mystery writer, and only one review. Well, there's two now!
QuistyGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Hey! Way to be the first one with a mystery fic! It's good too! You should write more just for the fun of it! nice job! All of mine are in the novel section, but mystery might become a new hobby for me!