Reviews for Forever Yours
darknessblooms chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Is it really love if you feel trapped? Feel the need to raise that sledge hammer? I don't know but then again, I've never been in love, so I can't say. It provokes mixed emotions, which are always good because it makes you think and wonder - like should I feel happy and secure because I love you and am a part of you? Or should I feel suffocated due to these "prison walls"?

I can see why it's another "best." Keep up the wonderful work.

And I agree, replies are always welcomed but reviews are always the best and most productive.
meowsha chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
wow i absolutely love this poem. very beautiful and strong
Stassney chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
"Claustrophobic vultures circle in my mind" i really like that line ... for some reason it really makes me think
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
thats nice. seems that ive hit some love poems now, lol
Ginny Rigby chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
are you saying you're feeling trapped?
I felt that when reading it, that you were trapped.
I may be wrong though. Its well written.
Akkeh chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
I particulary enjoy this poem of yours, though I also like several others. It flows fairly well and definately shows emotion. I love the way you identified certain lines by seperating them from the rest of the stanzas. They add power to your work, especially since they are expressed so creatively. The poem builds in power and feeling right up until the climax, which ends the poem on an extremely powerful and though provoking note. Very well done! Also, thank you very much for your reviews!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
YOu are so right. Forever your does sound kind of creepy. Well done.
finding sanity chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
this is awesome! thanks for the review. come back and read more if you have time.
~finding sanity
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
WOw... That was wonderful... Very well written!
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Whoa, seems all that hard work has finally paid off. This, I can honestly say, is one of your best works EVER! It was truly amazing. There were hints about your point as you went along and you could sense this huge climatic event about to occur and then you reach your sledgehammer bit...pure brilliance! I hope the FREAK SHOW helped your popularity LOL, if not, give it time for it shall grow! All right, take care, great job, and good luck!
Love,
.soul
~formerly known as A-Light-From-Your-Darkness~
Tetris Queen chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
wow, kind of a morbid and cool way of looking at that phrase. your work is trully thought-provoking. i am going now to dwell on these provoked thoughts. hm...